Q&A page/ COMMUNITY BLOG for NYC Ballet Nutcracker parents and children so we can help each other figure out hair, makeup, shoe sewing, ticket exchange, and what to do in between shows. If you would like to contribute, comment, or upload a photo, please send an email to sianzelbo@gmail.com.
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Ticket Exchange
Please see comments section if you are looking to buy/ sell/ give away tickets.
Anyone interested in a ticket share tomorrow, Sun 12/14, 5pm show? I have 1 ticket for 1st act & 2 tix for 2nd act. Tix r in orchestra, 1/2 of $163/ea.
I have one full ticket and 2 second-acts I'd love to sell for sat jan 02 shows. The full ticket I am selling is for the 8PM show: 4th ring B22-- $38.
Realizing that I'd really regret not seeing him if this is his last time performing as a kid, I decided to buy tickets so that my husband and I can each watch Oscar in the first act one last time. I'd be happy to "sell" the second act to another parent. One for 2PM Orchestra C17-- full price for the ticket was $163. The other is for 8PM Orchestra C13-- full price was $148.
Contact me at johnsonemmak@gmail.com if you are interested in any of these tickets. Happy New Year!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDecember 5, 8pm show - We are looking for 2 tickets.
ReplyDeleteDecember 24, 2pm show - We are looking for a buyer for our $148 ticket. Please email tricia.capistrano@gmail.com for questions.
I have a $75 4th ring B2 ticket to share with someone from Act II for opening night on Fri. My son is in Act I so happy to split ticket.
ReplyDeleteAnyone interested in a ticket share tomorrow, Sun 12/14, 5pm show? I have 1 ticket for 1st act & 2 tix for 2nd act. Tix r in orchestra, 1/2 of $163/ea.
ReplyDeleteLouisa - I think I would like those tix. Please email me directly. Where are the seats? Thanks, Jo-Anne
ReplyDeletejwilliamsbilotti@gmail.com
I have one full ticket and 2 second-acts I'd love to sell for sat jan 02 shows. The full ticket I am selling is for the 8PM show: 4th ring B22-- $38.
ReplyDeleteRealizing that I'd really regret not seeing him if this is his last time performing as a kid, I decided to buy tickets so that my husband and I can each watch Oscar in the first act one last time. I'd be happy to "sell" the second act to another parent. One for 2PM Orchestra C17-- full price for the ticket was $163. The other is for 8PM Orchestra C13-- full price was $148.
Contact me at johnsonemmak@gmail.com if you are interested in any of these tickets. Happy New Year!
Emma (Oscar Estep's mom)